IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Please read carefully before booking as this may help to avoid any misunderstanding later.
WhereWhenWales, "the Company" registered at 20 Longhouse Grove, Henllys, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44 6HQ, take our obligations seriously, and accept your booking as "the Customer" under the following terms and conditions.
Reservations must be confirmed by “the Company”, by issue of a booking or reservation reference number will represent confirmation.
For individuals and groups less than 8 persons: Full payment (100% of the reservation cost) is required to process booking confirmation.
For Groups of 8 or more persons: 20% deposit is required to secure the reservation, the remaining 80% (or 100% of the reservation cost) to be paid within 3 weeks of the first tour departure date is required to process booking confirmation.
Cancellations and Refunds
”The Company” reserves the right to cancel any tour at its own discretion. In such cases the limit of “the Company's” liability to “the Customer” is the return of any monies paid.
Where “the Customer” cancels the tour reservation, then the effective date of cancellation will be the date “the Company” receives written notification. The cancellation charge to “the Customer” is listed below.
Day Sightseeing Tours Cancellation Charges
a) 15 days or more notification before tour departure there is a 20% cancellation charge.
b) 14 days or less notification before tour departure there is a 100% cancellation charge.
Whilst “the Company” shall do everything reasonably possible to provide your tour itinerary as planned, “the Company” reserves the right to alter itineraries, transport or accommodation for whatever reason.
“The Company” reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offence to other passengers. In such cases full cancellation charges apply and “the Company” shall have no further liability to that passenger.
”The Company” will not accept or have any liability for any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier or person providing services in connection with any tour, unless such a person is employed by or under the direct control of” the Company”.
Limited to one carry-on bag per person and what will fit comfortably on your lap. All luggage and personal items are carried free of charge but at the passenger's own risk.
”The Company” strongly recommends that “the customer” arranges suitable travel, medical and cancellation insurance.
Smoking is not permitted on coaches but there are frequent stops en route for passengers who wish to smoke.
”The Company” does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, sickness, weather conditions, road or traffic conditions, temporary technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within booked accommodation, explosion of, or radioactive contamination from, any nuclear facility or other events beyond the control of “the Company”.
These conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance within the Law of England and Wales and the Parties each submit to the jurisdiction of the relevant Courts.
© 2002 - 2011 Where When Wales - All rights reserved - Tel: +44 (0) 7773 786228